Original Grade Soft Wave Keratin U-Tip Strands
- Product Description: Indian Hair – Soft Wave
- Pack Size: 0.8g per strand, 10 & 50 strand packs
- Length Available: 18”
- Durability: 2 weeks - 2 months, depending on application and wear
- Recommended for Full Head: 100 – 200 strands
- Recommended for Full Head: 1-2 packs
- Recommended Use: Training on live models & short term fun hair
- Not recommended for longer term wear
- We recommend our REMY products for longer term wear - please search REMY online
Original Grade Keratin U-Tip Strands:
Original Grade extensions offer a vast choice in colour, lengths and styles. Made of 100% Fine Indian human hair, this hair is ideal for heat-styling. Being non-remy the Original Grade hair is cost effective and will remain in good condition for 1-3 months.
These beautiful 100% human hair pre-bonded strands are 0.8g in weight per strand and are available in an 18” length. Available in 2 pack sizes; 10 and 50 strand packs, you can chose to mix colours to give you a natural finished look. These extensions are a natural Soft Wave in style.
We recommend using 100-200 strands to do a full head of extensions. Use the American Dream replacement tips to re-apply any bonds that have fallen out.
We recommend using these pieces for training purposes with a live model or for short term wear.
What makes our Original Grade Special?
American Dream’s first creation in 1980, Original extensions are still a hot seller today. With an extensive colour chart and lengths starting at 10” all the way up to a whopping 30”. These 100% Indian human hair pieces are available in a range of straight, curly and wavy textures to match European and afro hair types.
Offering enormous choice in style, colour, texture, and length and attachment methods, finding a match is easy. With care, this non-remy product is durable from 1 -3 months. They blend beautifully and are accessible at an excellent ‘extensions for all’ price-point. Great for client trials and for those who like to update their look regularly as well as for session stylists to keep in their kit-bags.