American Dream Heat Connector
- Lightweight , slim line and professional heat connector, which heats up to 170oC
- Great for re-application - to melt Keratin Replacement Tips
- Professional use only
Also available is our Thermal Bonding Starter Kit which will give you all the tools you will need to apply hair extensions using this method of application.
Thermal Bonding Application and Tools
We have a great selection of Thermal Bonding Tools. From Keratin Hot Pots, Keratin Glue Guns to Heat connectors. Depending on your preferred tool, we have the correct bonds to use with them.
Use the Heat Connector to apply American Dream Pre-bonded U Tip Hair Strands and to re-apply them using our Keratin Replacement U-Tip packs.
Use the Glue Gun & Glue Sticks to create your own pre-bonded micro ring I-Tip Strands or to simply attach strands of extensions directly to your client’s hair.
Use the Thermostatic Glue Pot with our Keratin Pot or/and Keratin Pearls to create your own pre-bonded micro ring I-Tip Strands or to simply attach strands of extensions directly to your clients hair.
Thermal Bonded extensions can be worn up to 12 weeks. During this period a 4 weekly touch up is recommended as strands will loosen and drop as the natural hair sheds and grows.
Extensions should always be applied and removed by a professional. All American Tools are for professional use only.
For further info on how to get trained in hair extension application check out our Training Info or email us your enquiry now.
Please follow the care instructions relevant to the type of extensions and accessories you have. How you care for human hair, Thermofibre and synthetic products varies:
HUMAN HAIR EXTENSIONS & HAIR PIECES
Silky Straight – 1. Brush or comb using our lonic Brush or Comb specially designed for hair extensions. 2. Leave to dry naturally or blow dry using a mid-heat. 3. To keep your extensions looking new and glossy every day, use our Soft and Silky Spray to detangle and add shine.
Wavy – 1. Push hair upwards to reform the curl. 2. Leave to dry naturally or for extra volume and speed in drying use a diffuser. Use a wide tooth comb to style. 3. To keep your extensions looking new and glossy every day, use our Soft and Silky Spray to detangle and add shine.
Curly – 1. Push hair upwards to reform the curl. 2. Leave to dry naturally or for extra volume and speed in drying use a diffuser. Use a wide tooth comb to style. 3. For a deep wave effect, set the body wave in size 40mm rollers and dry under hood dryer. When dry remove all rollers and brush into deep waves. 4. To keep your extensions looking new and glossy every day, use our Soft and Silky Spray to detangle and add shine.
THERMOFIBRE HAIR EXTENSIONS & ACCESSORIES
1. Brush or comb using our lonic Brush or Comb specially designed for hair extensions. 2. Leave to dry naturally. 3. To keep your extensions looking new and glossy every day, use our Soft and Silky Spray to detangle and add shine. 4. You can use heat appliances up to 170°C. 5. Do not colour.
SYNTHETIC BRAIDING HAIR, EXTENSIONS & ACCESSORIES
1. Brush or comb using our lonic Brush or Comb specially designed for hair extensions. 2. Leave to dry naturally. 3. To keep your extensions looking new and glossy every day, use our Soft and Silky Spray to detangle and add shine. 4. Do not use heated appliances. 5. Do not colour.
MORE CARE TIPS FOR ALL HAIR TYPES
- Silky Straight – 1. Before going to bed braid your hair into one loose large braid at the back of the neck. 2. Upon waking undo the braid and gently comb through from the mid-length to ends.
- Wavy and Curly - 1 & 2. As above. 3. Upon waking spritz the hair with water to dampen and push hair upwards to reform curl.
SWIMMING (Pool and Sea)
- All hair types – 1. We do not recommend swimming with hair extensions as chlorine and sea water can damage the hair’s silicone coating. Note: Curly or Wavy hair extensions can lose their style after swimming.
SAUNA & STEAM ROOM
- All hair types – 1. Tie or braid hair into one loose large braid at the back of the neck, do not wrap in a towel. 2. After sauna keep head out of the shower to prevent bonds from slipping. 3. Leave to dry and cool down naturally. 4. Wash and style as above.
- All hair types – 1. Tie or braid hair back. 2. To prevent bonds from slipping, wait for hair to cool before letting the hair down. 3. Wash and style hair as above.
- All hair types – 1. We do not recommend dying any hair extensions. 2. For a root touch up of your own natural hair please consult your professional stylist.
UK Delivery Options
|Royal Mail Special Delivery before 1pm||Next Working Day Before 1pm||£7.95|
|DPD Next Day Delivery||Next Working Day||£6.95|
|Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded||Up to 10 working days||£3.95|
International Delivery Options
|Europe – DPD Delivery||2 - 5 working days||£19.95|
|Europe – International Signed for||Up to 10 working days||£9.95|
|Rest of the World||Up to 10 working days||£12.95|
We use reputable 3rd party delivery companies to ensure your order reaches you safely. Note: If your item is lost or stolen in transit, the carrier company will be responsible for compensation claims.
Please be aware that someone will need to sign for the delivery of your purchase between the hours of 9am and 6pm. Failure to provide an address where someone can sign for your goods, or requesting a delivery address to be changed while your goods are in transit, will result in extra delivery charges being made. Goods will not be left with a signatory.
All orders placed before 1:00pm Monday-Friday will be dispatched on that day.
Any UK Next Day deliveries placed before 1pm will be delivered on the next working day.
Orders placed on weekends & bank holidays will be processed the next working day.
Orders will be delivered wihtin 10 working days. This is pending Customs clearance.
Returns must be made within 7 working days for a full credit note. No refunds will be given. This is a Business to Business trade website and any sales form a contract under those terms. Click here for full terms & conditions.
The items returned must be in their original condition, which includes all un-tampered packaging. Do not remove the hair from the backing card as this will invalidate any return. All goods will be inspected on return. We recommend that you return your item by First class Registered post to ensure that it reaches us safely and within 7 working days.
Please note it is very important that when you return an item, we know the order number it relates to and your details. Complete the Returns Form that is in your parcel or download a Returns Form here. Without these details we won't be able to take the action you want us to. Once we receive them, we will inspect and process the goods to ensure you receive what you want as quickly as possible.
If you feel there's a manufacturing fault with your goods, please return them and include proof of purchase and covering letter detailing your experiences with the product and any packaging or further information that you think may help us. If you are returning hair, this may need to be sent to our laboratories overseas for testing, so results can take 6-8 weeks to determine.
American Dream Mail Order
Unit 2A, The Quad, Butterfield Business Park
Luton, LU2 8DL
The goods are your responsibility until they reach us. Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the items or boxes as un-saleable items cannot be refunded or exchanged. We recommend you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning.